Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Putting myself in an exotic place assignment - Me in Tahiti

To make this picture I created two different documents, one with the picture I was going to use for the place I wanted to put myself in (Tahiti), and one with the picture of me that I was going to use. For the picture of me I traced myself with the magnetic lasso tool and when I finished this I dragged the image of myself that I had traced onto the picture of Tahiti. I then shrunk the tracing of myself down to make the picture look more natural. In addition I added a "shadow" behind myself also to make the picture look more natural by using the elliptical marquee tool and then filling in the color to match the other shadow colors in the picture. After this, I decreased the opacity of the circle color and added a box blur filter to finish off this assignment.

No comments:

Post a Comment